Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Super easy dinner!

So tonight I was trying to figure out what to make for dinner. I had thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts that needed to be used and recently bought some crescent rolls to make. So I decided to make the super easy recipe below.

 1 package of 8 crescent roll dough
4 thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Cheese (I used goat and shredded non-dairy)

 Preheat oven to 350 degrees (my favorite oven temp)

Cut each chicken breast in half length wise so you have 8 strips With each crescent roll triangle, unroll and put cheese along the length. Place a strip of chicken on top of the cheese and roll from skinny end to big. Tuck ends around to secure. Repeat for all crescent rolls and place in a greased 9X9 baking dish. Cover with foil and place in oven for 25 minutes. Uncover and continue to cook for another 5-10 minutes.

 I used the goat cheese for mom and dad and the non-dairy for the kids. To make sure I knew which was which I drew on the kids' ones with food pens. They each got one with their name and a smiley face.
You could add all kinds of things to the inside too.. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment